The ONLY place to find out about what's going on around London for our generation! We're adding news, reviews and general shiznit to the site regularly so be sure to subscribe and check back soon.

The Best London Shop?

Tuesday 29 January 2008

It Can't be A New Era Forever....Can It?


Is it still a New Era? Young London wear these hats like they're stuck to our heads, but are we still gona keep buying them for the foreseeable future? My guess….yes. The designs are even more gangsta now than the original A-Town ones that flooded our shores after Usher started throwing around like they weren’t worth £25 a pop. My latest favourite has got to be Tube Map London (creative name I know!). Be warned visiting their website, every time you visit it will ask for the country your in, and searching for hat designs using names but no images, is nothing but useless. Instead visit the London Store. If like me, at some point you thought it might be a good idea to sell some New Era hats, don’t. I called them 3 times in a week, being promised every time that someone would call me back to open an account, and I got air. Maybe, they don’t really want you to have their hats….

No comments: